How to Obtain a Report
How can I obtain a report? Is there a fee?
- Madisonville Police Department
99 East Center Street
Madisonville, KY 42431 Report Fees
- Accident Reports $3.00 Per Report
- CD (Electronic Media) $3.00 Per CD
- Finger Prints $5.00 Per Card
- Open Records $0.10 Per Page
- Open Records $0.15 Double Sided
We only accept Money Orders or Cash no Checks
- Come by the Madisonville Police Department during regular business hours.
If the collision or incident happened within the last week, you should call or email us to make sure the report is ready before you come by.
- NOTE: We do not fax reports.
Send a self-addressed stamped envelope (including Payment) to:
Madisonville Police Dept
99 E Center St
Madisonville, KY 42431
Rene Boyd, Records Clerk